Sunday, February 26, 2006

The Agency Girl
Working away from home is a real pain in the ass sometimes but usually I could get by when I could find a hot bird to spend a little time with. Unfortunately this trip I was stuck next to a slim Jane pretzel who was as cold as they come and it was all a little too much for me. She was so attractive yet, she was so distant and her cold personality reminded me of a fish. My flight was delayed several hours so really she topped it all off and by the time I made it to my destination I was as horny as hell and just wanted someone to be with. Before I reached my hotel I had placed a call to a friend finding out which was the best agency in town to call so once I was there I didn’t want to have to do anything, I wanted to be loved good , but I certainly didn’t want a sex goddess from Iceland or something…

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca Virginia said...

Thanks for sharing such great information with us. Your Post is very helpful and information is reliable for new readers. Keep Thanks again for sharing such a useful post.
HR Assignment Help

3:51 AM  
Blogger Assignment Writing Service said...

working from home, especially for students and then coming up with studies and assignments are some of the difficult jobs. Academic Assignments believe in assisting such ambitious students by giving hr assignment help, it is an online academic writing service that helps Hr students. Our assignments are written by professionals, plagiarism free and delivered on time.

4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home